Resume Writing and Job Searching Techniques
- Course Duration:
- Category: Wordsmaya Courses
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 2
- Viewers: 256
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
Getting your dream job is a herculean task. Most job aspirants do not understand the process from searching for available jobs to applying to different jobs with a professional cover letter and resume. This course gives a step-by-step guide to understand the process and techniques for searching for different jobs and applying to those with a professional resume.
At the end of the course, the learner will understand how to
- The job search process and succeed at it.
- How to create your resume like a pro.
- How to create a Visume.
The course covers the following aspects
- Understanding do’s and don’ts for perfect presentations
- The mentality essential for a successful job search.
- Different tools which can be used for job search.
- Different sections in a resume.
- Professional phrases and words to use in resume.
- What strengths to mention on a resume.
- How to create a video resume.
- 4 units, 18 lessons.
- 22 quizzes, 220 questions.
- 6 hours of learning time.
- Completion certificate.
- Job search -The mentality
- Job search tools
- Social media and job hunt
- Jobs Abroad
Resume and its structure
- Resume vs CV vs Biodata
- Importance of resume
- Basic resume structure part 1
- Basic resume structure part 2
- Basic resume structure part 3
Introduction to cover letter and resume parameters
- Experienced vs fresher resume
- What strengths to mention on a resume?
- Career objective vs Career goal
- Cover letter
Innovative tips and techniques of impressing the recruiter
- How to get your resume past ATS?
- What should not be included in a resume?
- Professional phrases to use in resume and cover letter
- Video Resume
- How to make a great Linkedin profile?