Personal Interview Skills
- Course Duration:
- Category: Wordsmaya Courses
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 2
- Viewers: 99
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
Being successful in job interviews is not actually quite simple. But it requires careful preparation. This course will prepare you to crack your interviews easily. This course prepares you mentally and also with techniques for preparing you for common interview questions.
At the end of the course, the learner will understand
- Mentality and attitude needed to ace an interview.
- The art of presenting oneself during the interviews.
- To handle difficult job interview questions.
- How to prepare for the common interview questions.
The course covers the following aspects
- How to speak fluently during an interview.
- How to overcome the fear of interview.
- How to crack campus interview.
- How to prepare answers for most common personal interview questions.
- Telephonic Interviews.
- Pre-Interview and post-Interview activities.
- 6 units, 27 lessons.
- 34 quizzes, 340 questions.
- 10 hours of learning time.
- Completion certificate.
- How to speak fluently during an interview?
- How to overcome fear of interview?
- Things interviewers notice first
Dealing with different types of interviews
- Do’s and dont’s part 1
- Do’s and dont’s part 2
- Types of interview
- Skype interview
- How to crack campus interview
Interview Questions part 1
- Introduce yourself
- Tell me about your academic project.
- Why did you choose this career?
- How do you rate your skills on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Why do you want to leave your previous / current job?
Interview Questions part 2
- What do you know about us?
- What is your ideal job?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- List your Strengths & Weaknesses.
- How would your boss or co worker describe you?
Interview Questions part 3
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How do you wish to contribute to this organisation?
- Why do you want this job or why should we hire you?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Pre and post interview
- Telephonic Interviews
- Body Language
- Pre-Interview activities
- Post-Interview activities