Perfect your English writing
- Course Duration: 30 Days
- Category: Business Communication
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Language: English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 729
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 06/11/2019
- Write correct English with confidence.
- Learn different techniques to express yourself on a paper.
- Stop getting afraid of writing any application, letter or even a blog!
- Write with more clarity and style.
This course is for English learners who want to improve their English writing skills. Understanding English grammar is key to improve your writing skills. You need to express your thoughts in a correct way when you write. This course builds your confidence to write the right way!
To write grammatically correct sentences. Create an English-learning environment around you and therefore, a marked improvement in writing. Be creative while writing an essay or a blog. Detecting & eliminating spelling and grammatical errors from your writing. Improve the readability of your written pieces.
If you’re ready to improve your writing skills from intermediate level to advance, then this course is for you.
- Detailed study material for every lesson
- Interesting Podcasts to improve your listening skills
- Interactive quizzes
- Interesting assignments
- Practice Workshops
- Personalised mentor guidance
- And much more….
After completing this course,you’ll be able to give creative, accurate & grammatically-correct descriptions of any situation, internalise the essential skills of creative writing & blogging and create a better impact with your writing skills in English
This course is for anyone who wants to learn & improve their English writing abilities, start writing their own blog posts & reviews on any website or to simply be able to write without grammatical mistakes.
No particular prerequisites required.
The assignments during the lessons will have various questions for which you have to write and send your answers to your mentor to get feedback and corrections.
Yes, a Course Completion Certificate will be awarded to you!
- Commonly misspelled words
- This lesson is about the common mistakes made while writing and how to avoid them.
- Essential Punctuations Marks
- This lesson is about correct use of punctuation marks while writing in English.
- Rules of writing
- This lesson will teach you the standard rules of writing which are commonly used around the world.
- How to describe in a creative manner?
- In this lesson you will learn to express your thoughts in a creative way.
- This lesson is about reading and understanding a comprehension.
- Letter writing
- This lesson will teach you the correct techniques to write a letter.
- Writing a blog
- Want to start writing blogs? This lesson is about the techniques to write a perfect blog.
- Writing reviews on social media
- This lesson will guide you to use correct words while writing a review and how to keep it short.
- Workshop 1
- Get to know your mentor, share your difficulties with the mentor and get guidance to improve your speaking skills.
- Workshop 2
- Get feedback on your assignments and additional tips to improve your writing skills.
Assignments & Projects
Assignments are interactive tests during the course. The assignments must be completed as per the schedule provided.
The project will be writing or speaking activity to be completed by the learner at the end of the course.
To see the improvement in learner and give a assessment report based on the project.
The project will be displayed on WordsMaya social media page where the learner can share his project with is friends.
It is very simple to start your course. Just click on “Take Free Lesson" button to begin with your course. You will get a lesson for FREE. If you like the course then you can pay for the course by clicking on the “Submit Fees" button
No. Unlike other online courses, WordsMaya teaches communication English on your mobile via a chat application called Facebook Messenger using interactive activites & connecting you to a mentor.
Yes, you can take a demo of any course you want before enrolling for the course by clicking on “Take Free Lesson" button.
Depending on your course & your learning abilities the time spent per day can vary anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes per day.
The course start date will be informed to you by WordsMaya team after the enrollment procedure is complete.
Validity period is the duration within which you must complete your course. After which you will not receive mentor feedback from WordsMaya. The validity period of this course is 30 days.
Facebook Messenger application have more features which will help you learn and understand in a better way.
It has less distractions as compared to other messaging applications.
Steps to install Facebook Messenger :
1. Open Play store/ App store/ Windows store on your phone.
2. Search for Facebook Messenger in the search box.
3. Install Facebook Messenger on your phone.
A well qualified English language expert will be your mentor.
In such case the workshop will be cancelled.
Re-scheduling of workshop is currently not available.
The course cannot be paused. In any execptional case the validity period of the course can be increased
You will be added in a Facebook messenger group with your mentor. Y ou will get a call on the group and you have to join the call.
The workshops will be individual calls via Facebook messenger. You will get the mentor’s call on the Facebook messenger group for workshops.
Validity period is the duration within which you must complete your course.
After which you will not receive mentor feedback from WordsMaya.
Yes, you can take a demo of any course you want before enrolling for the course by clicking on “Free demo" button.
If you have any more queries, you can contact us on +91 9168385959 or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you and answer your queries.
You just need a Smartphone which can use Facebook Messenger & record audio and a mobile internet connection 2G or higher.
WordsMaya can also work on a laptop with internet connection, you just need to install Facebook Messenger on your laptop.
Yes! You can complete your lessons anytime you want to and anywhere you are. You just need a smartphone with a mobile internet connection of 2G or higher.
The course material is always available in the chat history with WordsMaya course.