Everyday English Words
- Course Duration: 30 Days
- Category: Business Communication
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 394
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 07/16/2019
- Understand many different words used in the everyday life.
- Learn words used in native English.
- SSpeak English with effective vocabulary.
- How to use correct words in daily scenarios.
This course is for English learners who want to develop their basic vocabulary. Understand correct words in English for the object around you in your daily life. This course builds your foundation for English words.
To know the words used in your daily life. Create an English-learning environment around you and therefore, a marked improvement in fluency. Understand & apply the vocabulary learned in the course. Detecting mistakes you usually make during conversations. Know what exactly to say in particular scenarios.
If you’re ready to learn the correct English words and how to use it your daily life, then this course is for you.
You will get:
- Detailed study material for every lesson
- Interesting Podcasts to improve your listening skills
- Interactive quizzes
- Interesting assignments
- Practice Workshops
- Personalised mentor guidance
- And much more….
After completing this course,you’ll be able to speak correct vocabulary, using new words confidently when you speak or write, apply the words you learn, in day-to-day communication.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn new words and a clarity about their meanings, utilise the English word counterpart of the native words you know and have a clear understanding of what people around you are talking about in English.
No particular prerequisites required.
The workshops during the course will have interesting activities where you will be connected to WordsMaya Mentor on Facebook Messenger.
Yes, a Course Completion Certificate will be awarded to you!
- Body Parts – Part 1
- This lesson is about body description.
- Family comes first – Part 1
- In this lesson you will know the words used for gardening and its tools.
- Perfect timing – Part 1
- In this lesson you learn to convey the correct time using proper vocabulary.
- This lesson will teach you the English words about your house.
- Professions – Part 1
- This lesson is about the names of different professions.
- Characteristics of a person
- This lesson informs you about the different characteristics of any person.
- Cardinal/Ordinal numbers
- This lesson will teach you how to count and write numbers correctly in English
- Religious terms
- This lesson is about different terms used in different religions.
- Food – Part 1
- This lesson is about different categories of food and their names.
- Food – Part 1
- This lesson will teach you to read road signs and important vocabulary while you are on the road.
- Medical words
- This lesson is about different words and terms used in medical field.
- Measurements and weights
- This lesson will teach you words used while measuring any things.
- Workshop 1
- Get to know your mentor, share your difficulties with the mentor and get guidance to improve your vocabulary.
- Workshop 2
- Practice what you have learned in the lessons with various activities.
- Workshop 3
- Learn to use the vocabulary learned with various speaking activities.
- Workshop 4
- Learn to use the lessons learned while speaking.
Assignments & Projects
Assignments are interactive tests during the course. The assignments must be completed as per the schedule provided.
The project will be writing or speaking activity to be completed by the learner at the end of the course.
To see the improvement in learner and give a assessment report based on the project.
The project will be displayed on WordsMaya social media page where the learner can share his project with is friends.
It is very simple to start your course. Just click on “Take Free Lesson" button to begin with your course. You will get a lesson for FREE. If you like the course then you can pay for the course by clicking on the “Submit Fees" button
No. Unlike other online courses, WordsMaya teaches communication English on your mobile via a chat application called Facebook Messenger using interactive activites & connecting you to a mentor.
Yes, you can take a demo of any course you want before enrolling for the course by clicking on “Take Free Lesson" button.
Depending on your course & your learning abilities the time spent per day can vary anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes per day.
The course start date will be informed to you by WordsMaya team after the enrollment procedure is complete.
Validity period is the duration within which you must complete your course. After which you will not receive mentor feedback from WordsMaya. The validity period of this course is 30 days.
Facebook Messenger application have more features which will help you learn and understand in a better way.
It has less distractions as compared to other messaging applications.
Steps to install Facebook Messenger :
1. Open Play store/ App store/ Windows store on your phone.
2. Search for Facebook Messenger in the search box.
3. Install Facebook Messenger on your phone.
A well qualified English language expert will be your mentor.
In such case the workshop will be cancelled. Re-scheduling of workshop is currently not available.
The course cannot be paused. In any execptional case the validity period of the course can be increased
You will be added in a Facebook messenger group with your mentor. Y ou will get a call on the group and you have to join the call.
The workshops will be individual calls via Facebook messenger. You will get the mentor’s call on the Facebook messenger group for workshops.
Validity period is the duration within which you must complete your course.
After which you will not receive mentor feedback from WordsMaya.
Yes, you can take a demo of any course you want before enrolling for the course by clicking on “Free demo" button.
If you have any more queries, you can contact us on +91 9168385959 or send us and email at email@example.com We will get back to you and answer your queries.
You just need a Smartphone which can use Facebook Messenger & record audio and a mobile internet connection 2G or higher.
WordsMaya can also work on a laptop with internet connection, you just need to install Facebook Messenger on your laptop.
Yes! You can complete your lessons anytime you want to and anywhere you are. You just need a smartphone with a mobile internet connection of 2G or higher.
The course material is always available in the chat history with WordsMaya course.